Latest Posts

Text Tag

By 09:57:00 , ,



Thanks to Bonnie I have been tagged for the "Text Tag". It has nothing to do with texting on a phone, which is good because that takes me way...way to long... to write even one word. SO thanks for tagging me for this interesting tag Bonnie.

//Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them. 
//Answer the original 6 text-themed questions.
//Add a typography/word related question for those you tagged to answer.
//Tag 6+ bloggers
//Include these rules in your post.

1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
F, because I like to write it in an unintelligible way. In fact I normally forget how to write it other ways. But you can't really blame me that was how my handwriting book taught me to write it.

2. What are three words that you love?
Ostentatious
Verdant
Books

3. What are three words that you hate?
No
Pixelated 
Squished

4. If you could create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
Well when I was little I did create an Xacorn... I don't remember how I spelled it, (probably not like that) but I wanted to know what you get when you have a horse with a horn and wings, pegacorns and unipegs are all well and good (okay they sounds silly) but we really need some more words that start with X that we can use.... Which I think is why I originally made up the name, because I had to draw something starting with x.

5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks?
This one : and this one D because together they make a grinning face :D and the question mark, why? because I always know when to use that one! 

6. What are your three favorite fonts?



Bonus question: What is your favourite girls name? What is your favourite boys name?
That I am sure is two questions and I have no answer because how can one have a favourite anything. Besides I like making up names and then I hide them on a secret board on Pinterest and don't let anyone see them in case they steel them... I am very protective of my names, they are precious things.

And my bonus question: Do you like writing? If so share a favourite snippet of something you have been working on recently.


I tag Sarah of novus papilio // Jane // Emily // Abigail Cossette // Jessica of apples of Gold // you // anyone who knows the name of any of the fonts I used in the picture, most of which are random ones I downloaded, because fonts are so cool!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Oh cool, thanks (I think) for tagging me! The three words you hate are...rather funny. :D

    I'll see if I can manage to do the post on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will await the coming of your post. Well for the words I hate I tried not to think to hard on that one and I kinda found them funny too.

      Delete
  2. This is a cool tag idea! I don't know the font names, but one looks like the font in Disney's Hercules and the another looks like the Disney font. Also, was one Mathild(or however you spell it)? Those are my best guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One does look like Mathilde, they are similar and you are right about the disney one, it is called Waltograph. And the other one like in Disney's Hercules is called pirhoherak. All cool, I always like finding new fonts, there are just so many out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I like writing F in unintelligible ways too. What curriculum did you know use for handwriting?

    That's definitely a good reason to invent a word. ;) And thanks heaps for tagging me - I'm planning to catch up on a few tags soon, so hopefully I'll do it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh handwriting was so long ago that I no longer remember, but we have always been eclectic so it could have been any random handwriting book my mum came across.

      My pleasure, I thought it was a pretty cool tag and fairly easy too which makes it fun.

      Delete
  5. Fonts are soooo cool. I'm in love with brushstroke fonts mostly. EEEP I HAVE SO MANY OF THEM it's basically a problem.😂 (But not one I'm complaining about ahhahha. *hugs fonts*) I recognise the one for the "How" but I don't know what it's called!
    I love names too. <33 I usually don't worry about them being stolen, but recently I did have someone I know steal one and that made me really sad. Like having that happen from strangers is understandable. But from someone you know?!?!? And since I don't like own the name, I didn't confront or anything. BUT YEAH. HIDE YOUR PRECIOUS NAMES.😂 (I love names though, omg. I have lists of them everywhere because I like them so much.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fonts is called Scriptina, it is one of my favourites, I like twirly ones with extra twirls added because they are still quite readable but look lovely. Font's are just epic! you can never have to many never....

    Oh how dare someone steal your name, it is terrible when that happens! Naming characters is like one of the most fun things about creating them, I really like short ones that are not to odd but are still really unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was so fun to read, Clare! I love all the fonts you used, they're so neat :D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool tag! As a lifelong lover of the written word, I'm thoroughly inspired by this tag and am thinking that I may just give it a go myself now. Thank you very much for the awesome inspiration, dear Clare.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you should do it. I think it is probably one of my favourite tags I have done, that and some other tags on books. Thanks for the comment :D

      Delete