The Blue Sky Tag
And so appears yet another tag with an unrelated name, at least it is a pretty name anyway. I am doing this tag thanks to Bonnie, you can check out here blog here, so thanks Bonnie. And yes it was so long ago that I was tagged to do this that it everyone has probably forgotten, like I had until I saw the draft post sitting there getting lonely.
1.Thank the person who tagged you
2.Answer their 11 questions
3.Tag 11 people
4.Give them 11 questions to answer
It is things like these rules that put me off tags, because I don't want to tag people if they don't want to do the tag, so if you are reading this you may consider yourself tagged if you so wish. I assume at least 11 people will read this.
1. If you could change one thing about the past, what would it be? Time travel is complicated, and gets very messed up, and should not be messed with for your own good, and the rest of the worlds. I should know.
2. Which one of your five senses would you give up and live without if you had to? I was going to say smell, but if you lose that you almost lose taste as well, so maybe taste, that way I could eat things I don;t like and I wouldn't care.
3. What is your middle name? L. No actually it does exist, but I usually write is as L. and it is my middle name.
4. What animal, starting with the first letter of your first name, do you like the most? Chooks, easy, since they are actually one of my favourite animals, in fact I have some eggs in the incubator at the moment and I'm hoping they will hatch so I can have fluffy chickens too!
5. Would you rather have free Wifi everywhere you go or free coffee everywhere you go? If you know me this would be obvious, but free books would be even better.
6. How do you want to be remembered? As me. I don't really care that much, I guess being remembered is nice, but it won't really matter once I need remembering. Assuming this is after dying remembering. It is also nice when I people remember I exist now too.
7. Would you rather have a cat with a dog's personality or a dog with a cat's personality? Neither. I am not a dog or cat person. I prefer horses, or chooks (or any poultry).
8. If you could master one skill you don't currently possess, what would it be? Magic... please..... I honestly don't care what kind of magic, but anything created by Brandon Sanderson or Brent Weeks or Robert Jordan has got to be awesome. But I would even settle for a lesser magic...... realistically, some kind of martial art would be cool.
9. Would you rather fight one hundred duck sized horses or one horse sized duck? Ducks can be nasty, they may not have teeth but once they get hold of you they do not let go, and they will not run away. So duck sized horses sounds really cool. I would catch them and tame them and keep them as pets.
10. Which are you more likely to fight for: love or money? This is a false dilemma, either or logical fallacy, there are so many other things/reasons you could be fighting for. Like to achieve some goal, because I believed in the reasons. To stay alive. Maybe I would not fight for either of the above. I don't know as I have never had to.
11. What makes you cry? Late nights..... When my sisters and I stay up and talk and it gets so late that everything becomes funny and I turn into a ball of laughter and tears, and I just can't stop.
These were such weird silly questions that I think I shall leave them here for people to answer if they wish. I would like to specifically tag one person though Jasmine at Where my Wild Heart Grows, you have been tagged.
1. If you could change one thing about the past, what would it be?
2. Which one of your five senses would you give up and live without if you had to?
3. What is your middle name?
4. What animal, starting with the first letter of your first name, do you like the most?
5. Would you rather have free Wifi everywhere you go or free coffee everywhere you go?
6. How do you want to be remembered?
7. Would you rather have a cat with a dog's personality or a dog with a cat's personality?
8. If you could master one skill you don't currently possess, what would it be?
9. Would you rather fight one hundred duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?
10. Which are you more likely to fight for: love or money?
11. What makes you cry?