Latest Posts

Life Right Now....now

By 16:07:00 , , ,

I am going to do another 'Life Right Now' post or more correctly I am doing one right now well it is now as I am writing it but it wont be the now now when you are reading it but a later now. The more I look at that word now the stranger it looks....

Right now I am.... (well not all of them right now, but fairly recently anyway)

Seeing... The computer screen...the kewboard  keyboard and my strange spelling.
Hearing... Ann 'talking' to Mummy and one of my brothers as they play mastermind.
Smelling... Air.....Just thinking about the smell of the chocolate that I know is sitting on the bench in the other room.
Tasting... Did I just mention that there was chocolate in the other room and as it happens a lolly snake too... they taste nice together.


Needing... To think of something to write here...to write an essay on the way the concept of evil intents actually aids providential timing is taught in scripture..did that make any sense? If it didn't I wouldn't be surprised.
Wanting... To have finished the essay
Feeling... Like I have a sore head
Wishing... O why did I start this...
Thinking... About what to write.... for this and the essay
Laughing... While reading The Two Towers

"Speak, or I will make a dint in your hat that even a wizard will find it hard to deal with!" (Gimli says before he realizes Gandalf is not Saruman)


“In one thing you have not changed, dear friend," said Aragorn: "you still speak in riddles."
"What? In riddles?" said Gandalf. "No! For I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to; the long explanations needed by the young are wearying.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Anticipating... I have been anticipating my birthday but that is all done and dusted now... so umm.... reading another chapter of Slaves of Socorro, the fourth Brotherband book by John Flanagan that has just been released and my dad is reading to us, as a read aloud.
Dreaming...Well actually I'm quite awake and not sleepy at all...
Praying... For my friends, family, future, church.... and the driving test I have to book...
Reading... I'm going to start "The Mystic Rose" by Stephen R. Lawhead. Which is the third in the Celtic Crusades trilogy (AND I THINK IT ACTUALLY HAS A FEMALE MC) after I finish reading "Knights Fee" By Rosemarry Suttcliff.
Recovering... soon I shall be trying to recover from writing this... as I said before and also from a nasty cold...well I'm trying to recover...
Believing... in the Lord Jesus that I am/shall be saved
Singing... Let It go.....Let it go....do you want to build a snowman.......as I have been for the last few days...oh it wont go away!
Wearing... clothes...jolly good thing too...in particular purple...and a turquoise..aqua-blue scarf that I got for my birthday and a silver bracelet that has a thread of similar coloured stuff twined through the links.
Preparing... for the inevitable, whatever that might be. I think I am about to die, oh no it is the end of the world ahhh.....ok that was random..
Remembering... The rocks that I saw on my birthday when we wandered along next to the river


Regretting... “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” nothing at the moment.
Trying... well Just a second or so ago I was trying to think of something I regretted, though now that I have got this far through the sentence it is more than a second ago.... and It will be many more seconds ago when you read this...I say you because you must be a you and it is for your amusement and interest I write this..so you better find it at least a little interesting......though if you don't I don't know what I am going to do about it.... nothing probably....or just not ever do one of these posts again..
Questioning...my sanity....no actually there is not much point in doing that I a am well aware that I have none... though I am according to Jane much more sophisticated than I used to be.... at least when I am around some people...some of the time..
Fearing... That "Let it go" will never get out of my head

"It’s funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all"

Loving... The song...well at least how it sounds and NOT how it just wont go away no matter how much I want to let it go...oh no

"Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door"
and stop singing the song
Googling... "is John Flanagan Dead" just because I wondered what results I would get....
Watching on You Tube.... it probably isn't that hard to guess.... what the most recent thing had to do with.
Hurting.... well I'm not hurting anything unless a keyboard gets hurt by me typing with it...


Choosing... to keep writing this....Well it appears that I am anyway..
Calling... I have been trying to call a friend but as usual they didn't answer...
Working... on writing blog posts other than this I have two of sitting in drafts....and they have been for a while
Emailing... The daughter of some missionaries we support.
Gluing... a completed test into a work book (for school) the same as last time...but there isn't much else I glue
Cracking... my brain, not a pretty sight! why? do you really think a cracked brain would be a pretty sight... I guess my sisters would get to practice their first aid..... luckily I am being sarcastic...
Thanking... The Lord for he is good his steadfast love endures forever
Turning... my eyes around....trying to see if there is anything worth writing about somewhere in the back of my head...
Realizing...that there is not.... and something else. That I actually did an extra lesson of LOTR today and I don't have to finish....start... the essay today!
Checking...that my eyes have not actually fallen out of my head...that would be awkward
Organizing... presents...well where to put them which was quite easy this year as they were nice and small or clothes...except for one of my presents.
Moving... my fingers as I type... and a lot of the time pressing the backspace key....
Reckoning... that I'm just about done!


Smiling... Because I just read the word smiling and anyway smiling is good for you and quite often contagious. There is also the lovely fact that I have finished too!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hehehe, I would quit one of these posts before I ever started. I wouldn't be able to think of a thing for them! :) Delightful as usual, Clare.

    HP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I do wonder "why am I doing this" all through writing it but then I figured since id started id have to finish :D

      Delete