Infinity Dreams Award
How many tags/awards are there? And why do most of them get awarded for no particular reason? This one is called the Infinity Dreams Award but what does it have to do with dreams? I cannot answer these questions.
Well, as you may be able to guess I was awarded another award thanks to (you would not have guessed) Lydia from C'est La Vie, so thank you Lydia. And this award has rules which I have kinda broken as I often do.
Here are those rules:
Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
Thank the blogger who tagged you
Tell us 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions
Tag 11 bloggers
Eleven Facts About Myself:
- I like using my own pictures for things. So I googled Infinity Dreams Award trying to find if the original picture was any better. Which is the original though? As you can see I found lots.
- I have a pet peeve about photos that are not clear or are pixelated or even just almost pixelated. Hence I could not while staying in my right mind use the "Infinity Dreams Award" picture which is probably not the original anyway. SO I used six...aaannd made my own.
- Anyway I spent hours on Friday making the picture at the beginning of this post. And this is a perfect excuse to show it off because is it cool.
- I made the picture out of seven separate images
- I am currently wearing a dark purple cloak for no reason whatsoever and also a purple and white check shirt and jeans.
- I now have my own computer which is so convenient.
- The person in the photo is me and that me has almost published 500 posts on her blog! And want's ideas for what she should do for the 500th post. (I have a few draft posts which make it look like there are already 500)
- I can really walk on spiderwebs...... oh okay, but I can.... they are just squished and trampled in real life.
- I did not take any of the photos deliberately for the picture, I just decided I wanted to make one and looked back through my photos to see what I had.
- I am currently reading: The Roots of Endurance by John Piper
- I can sew shirts, well I have made two (tunic shirt things) one of which I am wearing in the photo. Obviously it would be difficult to wear two at the same time. (and now that is eleven or I can't count)
Lydia's Questions for me to answer:
1. What is your biggest hobby?
Photography, it is a lot bigger than a hobby now and yet it still is that too.
2.Who is your biggest inspiration?
Ah...God and his creation, and his everything.
3. What is your favourite piece of music (can be either classical or modern)?
Whatever I want to listen to at the time... I do rather like the song "I Still Call Australia Home" I am not musical in a lot of ways but I can sing I don't know how I do I just do and according to musical people I sounds really good, and they are the musical ones, so I believe them.
4. What is something you wish you knew more about?
A Time To Rise..... I want to know what happens but it is not published yet and so I wait. Other than that I just wish I could remember stuff I already know.
5. What is your favourite quote?
My favourite! I have no favourite, too many, but here are the ones I have added to my goodreads quotes place most recently.
6. What is something you look forward to doing each day?
Eating breakfast .
7. What is your favourite way to get exercise?
Um....walking... playing badminton...neither of which I do often enough.
8. Describe yourself in three sentences:
I am thoughtful, and like to know things, but I am good a keeping secrets, probably because I forget them. I stand and watch and don't like large groups, but I really like talking in small groups or one on one; I am better at listening than talking unless you get me onto a subject that I am passionate about. If you wanted to know what I look like then use your eyes and look at the photo of me. back near the beginning of this post, or the one on the sidebar.
9. What has been your biggest life achievement so far?
Having my own photography business.
10. What is something you learned recently?
Sometimes things are not worth doing if they are not worth dying for. "If it is not worth dying for it is not worth doing" If you know it is right and biblical you should be doing it even if you may 'die' (or be heavily persecuted) for it. I was struck by this one because it has come up in my lectures on world view things, and on a video we watched and possibly some other place too.
11. Where is the most interesting place you have ever gone?
Well there was this time I walked on spiderwebs, and another when I went to Elsewhere and I found that I could change whatever I wanted, but I also wanted to to be believable so everything has to happen so that people would still have enough suspension of disbelief (Elsewhere is the world my novel is set in). I don't know which was the most interesting, but recently I was just sitting on a lounge babysitting and I drifted off to a far place or cyborgs, princes and Luna queens. So I suppose I have been many kinds of interesting places.
Okay now I need to tag/award other people if you don't want to do it that is fine, but if you do have fun:
Sarah @ Novus Papilio
The other Sarah @ Trusting in the Lord
Emily @ Amity
Jessica @ Dreams Really do Come True
Julia @ The Barefoot Gal
Sophie @ The Techno Maid
Zach @ Zach's Abode
Rosie @ Rosie's Treehouse I will tag you just so see if you are still alive there, I have't heard from you for so long.
Hannah,Anna,and Emma @ The 3 Musketeers That actually makes 11 if I count each of you as one :D
Here are your questions:
- Do you often dream when you sleep?
- What is the scariest dream you have ever had?
- What is one of your dreams for yourself for the future?
- What is one for your dreams for the world?
- How many tags/awards have you done?
- What is a question you want to answer?
- Can you answer it for me now?
- What is your favourite dreamy/relaxing music or soundtrack?
- What is infinity times eleven?
- What is a dream of yours that had been fulfilled?
- What place have you been where the scenery seems to go on for an infinite distance?