Latest Posts

Anyone for a Game of Chess

By 16:46:00 , , , , , ,

Actually I'm not very good at it... probably made obvious from these photos... for a start it is meant to be played on a chess board. But hey they look nice!  I Have probably won just as many times as I have lost, but I have mostly played people who are just as bad as me, that helps a lot.




“Like a good chess player, Satan is always trying to manuever you into a position where you can save your castle only by losing your bishop.” ~ C.S. Lewis




Which photo is your favourite?
Do you like playing chess?
Have you won or lost more times?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I play chess! My brother and I used to play all the time... my favourite pictures are no. 3 & 5, although I like the black and white setting for number 4. :D

    ReplyDelete