Latest Posts

Give Thanks

By 15:41:00


You may have seen the links I have to the KBR website on the side bar or maybe not. They publish a really nice, encouraging magazine for young ladies. (Which I highly recommend)  they also have a free wallpaper each month. They are based in America, so get the seasons all wrong.

But to the actual point of this post. They have different challenges at times and this one is a giving thanks one. Hopefully you could tell that by the picture. They did one before which I attempted to do but we went on holidays in the middle of and I forgot some days. This time I will hopefully remember. It is good to give thanks for everything and this challenge is a great way to do it. Hey God gave us everything so thinking of seven things a day for a month can't be too hard. Yes I failed last time but that was not for lack of things to be thankful for!

For more information follow the link on the picture which may or may not have worked or this one. Or you could click this one and follow a link from there.

And not the photo is not my photo, it is their photo,it is also a nice looking photo/photos. It would be rather strange to just find words hanging around to take photos of. 


Psalm 119:164
Seven times a day I praise you
    for your righteous rules.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures for ever!

Psalm 9:1

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.

You Might Also Like

0 comments