Latest Posts

Photos-Lake St Clair

By 14:05:00 , , , ,

On Saturday we went for a drive in the hills around Lake St Clair. I wasn't driving thought because we had a trailer on the car, and annoyingly it is illegal for learner drivers to drive with trailers, but that meant I could take photos out the windows.   

Psalm 111:2,3
Great are the works of the Lord,
    studied by all who delight in them.
Full of splendour and majesty is his work,
    and his righteousness endures for ever.

Psalm 23: 2,3
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
    for his name's sake.

 Psalm 147:8
He covers the heavens with clouds;
    he prepares rain for the earth;
    he makes grass grow on the hills.


 Psalm 121:1,2
I lift up my eyes to the hills.
    From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth.


Psalm 57:5
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!
    Let your glory be over all the earth!
Psalm 50:1
The Mighty One, God the Lord,
    speaks and summons the earth
    from the rising of the sun to its setting.

All scripture quotations from the ESV Bible

You Might Also Like

0 comments