Latest Posts

Give thanks 26th-30th

By 17:08:00 , ,

26th Thankyou God:
~That next year I will Lord willing have a new baby brother or sister
~ That I already have two little brothers, who are delightful all the time, except for when they are not…… They are very good ways to help one grow in patience and loose sanity 
~ And for two delightful sisters.. most of the time, they are two great friends
~And for all my other friends, not that there are really so many of them as the way I made it sound then. But I think/know that is much better than lots of friends that won’t stick around.
~For blogs, that I have one and that I have found lots of interesting ones to read. Probably too many but a few have been really encouraging and helped in my writing of stuff.
~ For horses, they are such beautiful animals. For the story of Phar Lap. I have written a report and poem on him for school today.
~For the navigation panel and document search things in a word document, and Ctrl F. I would not be able to find things without it…. Things on the computer and documents anyway.

27th Thankyou God:
~For sausages, that I am coking 4 tea tonight
~For being able to lead a bible study that I do with three other girls
~For fans
~For my chooks eyes, they are so pretty and cheeky
~For watches, particularly “Lazy People Watches” (Digital watches)
~For stamps to put on letters so I can send them long distances to friends
~For electricity and things that generate it!


28th Thankyou God:
~That I do have soo much!
“Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough” ― Oprah Winfrey
~For this challenge
“One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm in life is because we become ungrateful..we let what was once a miracle become common to us. We get so accustomed to his goodness it becomes a routine..” ― Joel Osteen,
~For the joy thankfulness brings
“We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.” ― Harry A. Ironside
~For quotes I really enjoy reading them
~For the ability to talk and sing and praise God
~ For communication, email, txt, phone, blogs, forums and all the other ways we can communicate!
~For the garbage services! Twould be really bad if they didn’t exist!


29th Thankyou God:
~That everyone can be and is different… except most people like coffee.
We went to battery rocks
~That not everyone likes coffee, that there are some other humans in this world that agree with me; coffee is deadly!
~For how the dew covered grass sparkles in the morning sunlight
~For the thunder of rain pouring down onto our tin roof
~For gumboots and puddles to slosh in
~For op shops
~For sewing shops

30th Thankyou God The last Day!
~For this month
~That thanking brings so much joy
~For the new month that is about to begin (has already)
~For how amazing the whole world/universe is
~For music
~For the fact that I am alive!


You Might Also Like

0 comments