Latest Posts

Fluff Balls and Fungi

By 13:20:00 , , , ,

This chook looks interesting
but I didn't see any other photo that looks like it
While on holidays I met a few more chooks. As I flicked through some photos I took this month I noticed some of the chooks looked a bit like photos of something else. 

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.~Albert Einstein 

They certainly are not the same things but they do look the same, in some ways... 



Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.~Helen Keller 

And don't forget to look like a fungi
Or a dandelion 


This one has to be my favorite!

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.~Henry David Thoreau 

Well it made me laugh, laughter is a good medicine. Some how I don't think the quotes were originally meant like that but anyhow, its funny!

You Might Also Like

1 comments