Latest Posts

~Spring~

By 14:16:00 , , ,

It is Spring today, it is the first of September, it is Sunday, it is father’s day and it is also one of my brothers birthdays! Another thing it is today, is hot, but birds are singing and the Jasmine flowers smell heavenly. If you happen to be American you need not agree with me but still it is spring at least as far as I’m concerned. All Australians should agree with the fact that it is spring and if they don’t..... well I'll, no, they probably are the sort of person who disagrees with everything, or maybe they have something wrong with their head. It is possible they forgot..... or thought spring had already come, but I think forgetting would be rather hard. Well anyway Spring is here.


And for those of you who wanted to know, I did actually run around for a while before being caught....and the third game ended before I was tipped.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yay to spring! Which, unfortunately means that Summer is getting closer. Which, apart from swimming, at least for me, is probably going to be annoying. And yay on running (from a non-running view). Now, rate how alive you feel 1-10. 1 is mostly dead, and 10 in most people's case is lying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the second game.... maybe 3 but the last one I managed to avoid getting chased so it involved only a bit of dodging so after that i'd say 5. Except for the fact that I felt very hot..... Why did I run around.... I survived and have totally recovered.

      Delete
  2. YAAY I am so happy spring has come *loves the summer* cause now it's starting to get warmer and we can go swimming etc.. hoorah. Only thing I don't like about summer are the mildly warm days, and the deadish grass :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! And yet another stalker reveals himself...... I wouldn't exactly mild I'd say sizzling....and dead grass ;)

      Delete