Latest Posts

Give thanks 13th-15th: this is my 150th post

By 16:52:00 , , , , , ,

13th Thankyou God:
~ That you have justified and declared us “Not guilty” though we have done nothing to deserve it.
~That you chose us
 1 Corinthians 1:27
But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;
~That I was not on our merit but because of your mercy and love that you set us apart.
~For dew covered grass that sparkles in the morning sunlight.
~For how beautiful the spider webs look, spangled in silver
~For mist and how strange it feels to be totally surrounded by it
~For windows. Well imagine how horribly dark a house would be without windows!


14th Thankyou God:
~ That we can grow closer and closer and get to know you more and more every day
~For my bike, it would be a long walk without it
~ For cars, they are so much faster than bikes and much easier to make go, and they have air-conditioning
~For Microsoft Word, and that it is so much less annoying than publisher
~For wind, It blows the flies away, from one direction at least
~For my Dad
~For my Mum


15th Thankyou God:
~ That I could have fun at the library home school get together, laughing and talking with friends
~ For my quiet times in the morning, (which sometimes isn’t so quiet, depending on when the boys wake up)
~That my chicken might survive being eaten by maggots….. Lord willing
~ That I know everything that happens is in accordance with your will and not a sparrow falls to the ground without you knowing
~That we might get some more rain
~ For a friends cooking! No not cooking friends but when they bring delicious pastry thingys that taste so nice…
~For dentists….. sort of….I suppose they can be good….sometimes….maybe

You Might Also Like

0 comments