Latest Posts

Thankful That I Can Be Thankful: Day 6-9

By 17:50:00 , , ,

 Well I am thankful that I can be thankful! So here comes the last few days of some of my thankfulness and a few photos I took a while back.

6th Thankyou God:

~For my sisters
~For my mother and how she is a role model for me and teaches me about everything
~For my father, he is such a good father and gives a glimpse of what my heavenly father is like
~ That I can know my help comes from you

Psalm 121
 I lift up my eyes to the hills.
    From where does my help come?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot be moved;
    he who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, he who keeps Israel
    will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is your keeper;
    the Lord is your shade on your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
    nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord will keep you from all evil;
    he will keep your life.
8 The Lord will keep
    your going out and your coming in
    from this time forth and for evermore.

~ For giving us your revealed will in the bible, and that we can study it and learn from it
~That we have been grafted onto your vine
~That you are beside us and inside us through all our trials



7th Thankyou God:

~ For my bike and the fun of going down hills fast
~For being able to serve my church
~For the anticipation of the upcoming Christmas carols
~For air-conditioning!!!
~ For op shops, and the book I’ve been wanting that I found in one today
~For sausages and mash potato tis delicious
~For the thousands of stars shining bright in the dark night sky


This photo is edited. It is actually two put together.

8th Thankyou God:

~For my ducks
~ And that they do occasionally decide to lay eggs
~ For grass and how good at surviving it is
~for cleaning chemicals
~vacuum cleaners 
~For cloths and other things used in cleaning. Imagine trying to clean without them
~for cool winds and swimming pools, even if I don’t like swimming pools that much, they keep my brothers happy for ages!



9th thankyou God:

~For the gift of your Spirit, which dwells in us; 

Isaiah 44:3
For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
    and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring,
    and my blessing on your descendants.

~ That your Spirit empowers, purifies, and unites your people together
~That the Holy Spirit prays on our behalf when we can’t find the words we need
~ For creating such an awesome and beautiful world and that one day everything will be made new and perfect again

Even in the current fallen state of the world there are so many amazing and beautiful and mind boggling things. That will one day be made new, in the new heavens and the new earth. How marvellous it will be. 

~ That you created the world in seven days and set an example for us, our week, with six days for work and the seventh for resting. 
~For golden light shining on the new bark of gum trees, dark green leaves, and blue, blue sky behind it.
~ For lights that we can just switch on, and for torches that are good for in bed, when I am reading books instead of sleeping.

You Might Also Like

0 comments