Latest Posts

Q and A

By 15:38:00 ,


I have been meaning to do something like this for a while. Since it seems that I have to answer some questions anyway from my lovely friend Sarah  I thought I might as well do this now and see it if works. What I need you (anyone who is reading this) to do is write me some questions in a comment below. Later I will do another post and answer all the questions including these ones from Sarah.

What colour are your eyes?
Do you like using pens or pencils?
What was/is your favourite book?
Favourite school subject?
What would you do if you had noisy neighbours and needed to sleep?
Do you enjoy writing stories?
What is your favourite animal?
Shoes or no shoes?
Blue or Green?
Do you go to school, homeschool or have you finished school?
Why aren't the Sunshine Award questions an even number?

So please ask questions otherwise this will be a rather pointless post and I shall have another thing to put on my next awkward post, which I am currently lacking material for. But don't not ask questions just so I can. Ask any sort of question (as long as it is appropriate) and I will try to write an amusing answer to it. 

I just got my self in the deep end now.... Oh the horridly tricky questions I could get..... well it should prove to be interesting anyway. (Sarah you may ask more questions if you wish)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. 1. Do you wear makeup?
    2. Are your ears pierced?
    3. What is your favorite food?
    4. Do you have any pet-peeves?
    5. Would you like a fifth question?

    :)

    HP

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What's your favourite season?
    2. Do you have an all-time favourite quote?
    3. When you write, do you prefer long-hand or on the computer?
    4. What is your all-time record for number of pictures taken in a day?
    5. What is one thing you seem to collect and then keep collecting? (For me it's notebooks and stationery!)
    6. Do you like answering questions?

    Have a great day! :)
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is really hard not to just answer the questions now!

      Delete
  3. 1. Do you get annoyed when your sisters quote Ranger's Apprentice and Brotherband non stop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would you do if I hijacked your Google+ account and deleted your blog?

    ReplyDelete